Information for users who visit the website www.darsenafusina.it/en
on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13, EU Reg. N. 679/2016
With reference to the art. 13, EU Reg. N. 679/2016 (GDPR) and of the legislative decree n. 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/2018, Fusina Terminal S.r.l. communicates the management methods of the www.darsenafusina.it/en website with reference to the processing of personal data of visitors who consult it.
- The data controller is Fusina Terminal S.r.l. (hereinafter also called Camping Fusina), with its registered head located in Sestriere Dorsoduro 909 B - 30123 (Venice), VAT and C.F. 00643350275, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, pec email@example.com, tel. num. +39 041 5470055
- By accessing the site, the Data Controller may collect some types of personal data as specified below based on the method of acquisition (navigation data and data entered and voluntarily communicated by the user).
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols: these are the navigation data. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI / URL notation (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer system. The purpose of the processing of navigation data consists of the control and restoration of correct operation and the acquisition of anonymous statistical information about the use of the website. These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of obtaining statistical and anonymous information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.). The aforementioned data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described and could be used to ascertain the criminal liability for computer crimes to the detriment of the site. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of Camping Fusina to protect the safety of users, their data and the proper functioning of the site.
- The user is also free to voluntarily disclose personal data, during navigation, to contact the owner through the form "Contacts" by sending a message. Failure to provide the personal data requested in the form "Contacts" (name and surname, email address), identified as mandatory by an asterisk, may make it impossible to complete the request and get a response from the Owner. Failure to provide personal data not identified as mandatory in the form "Contacts" (telephone number) does not prejudice the successful outcome of the request, which Camping Fusina can follow up by using the registered user's mail contact. In any form of the site the user is asked to insert the so called particular data. The purpose of processing the data entered is given by the correct assistance to the user's request.
- The communicated data, unless otherwise indicated, will be kept for thenecessary time to satisfy the user's requests and to comply with the regulations in force. In particular, in case of registration to the form, the data will be retained by the Data Controller up to the eventual request for cancellation and / or interruption of the treatment. It is always possible to interrupt the requested service and / or to correct the data communicated: this does not affect the processing of data and the provision of the service for the previous period. It is specified that whenever the user visits a section of the site that requires the insertion of personal data by clicking on the appropriate link, one will have the opportunity to review and access the information and, if necessary, asked for specific consent.
- The data will be processed mainly using automated computerized methods, by receiving the data in the adequately protected management software and in paper form by collaborators and by specifically trained employeesof the structure, according to their respective duties. They may be asked, in accordance with the principle of minimization, to controlling companies, subsidiaries and / or participated by the Owner for purposes related to the satisfaction of the user's requests; companies and third-party professionals who provide services on behalf of the Data Controller (communication, assistance and maintenance services of the site, subjects with whom Camping Fusina has ongoing relationships connected to the performance of the aforementioned activities). With exception for the cases of communication to public authorities and to fulfill legislative obligations, external subjects who will process the personal data of the user on behalf of the Data Controller will be designated, in reference to the art. 28 GDPR, as responsible for the treatment, with a specific contract or other legal acts, and are chosen with care and attention in order to verify their competence, training and reliability. Under no circumstances the data will be profiled by Camping Fusina.
- The Data Controller hass the right to transfer personal data to other countries and / or international organizations and to use external conservation services, as well as to countries outside the European Union; in which case, the service providers will be selected in accordance with art. 46, Reg. UE n. 679/2016.
- The national and European legislation recognizes the user a wide range of rights, which the user may exercise by contacting Camping Fusina, by e-mail or by registered mail, specifying the subject of the request. In particular, one may request access to personal data in an intelligible form and to correct them if they are inaccurate, to delete them (so-called right to be forgotten), to limit their processing and portability of the data, if the conditions are met, even if they oppose the processing for legitimate reasons, in reference to articles 15-22 GDPR. One also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Warrantor for the protection of personal data, or to take appropriate judicial offices.
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en),
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer),
Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265),
Microsoft Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- Information relating to cookies remain recorded in the log of services (so-called log files) of a technical nature in order to monitor and manage the technical structure and the security of the site and of the user, without statistical purposes, that expire after 6 months.
- In compliance with the regulations, Camping Fusina adopts technical, organizational and security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal data collected through this website and to reduce the risks of destruction and / or accidental loss of data. That being said, Camping Fusinasuggests to access the website safely from a computer or other device with adequate security measures to protect the transmission of inbound and outbound data on the network (such as, for example, antivirus systems, firewalls and antispam filters).
Last updated: 25 June 2019